City Tours of the Greater Minneapolis St.Paul Area
Build Your Own Private Tour
Or Ask About Our Most Popular Tours!
Visiting the Twin Cities? Or are you a long time resident getting in the mood to finally enjoy some parts of our wonderful Minneapolis-St. Paul area? A Twin-Cities-area private tour with an experienced and knowledgeable local driver is an ideal way to see this wonderful area and discover its history, architecture, countryside and so much more; all while relaxing in the comfort of one of our luxurious limousines.
Start, stop and even change your plans while in route. It all adds to the enjoyment of the experience. Just let us know your areas of interest or specific places that you would like to see and we’ll help you design a custom tour that’s just right for you!
OUR MOST POPULAR CITY AND SOUTHWEST MINNESOTA TOURS
OUR TOP PLACES TO SEE IN AND AROUND MINNEAPOLIS ST.PAUL
- Mall of America
- Minneapolis Nicollet Mall Area
- Walker Art Center/ Sculpture Garden
- Minneapolis/ St. Paul Mississippi Riverfront
- Minneapolis Institute of Art
- Guthrie Theater
- Science Museum of Minnesota
- Twin Cities Colleges and University Campuses
- Rose Garden
- Minnesota Zoo
- Como Park and Conservatory
- Minnehaha Falls and Chain of City Lakes & Parkways
- St. Paul Capital Complex
- St. Paul Cathedral/Minneapolis Basilica
- Steam Boat and Zephyr Rides
- Historic Stillwater with Fine Cafes, Restaurants, & Arts
Please give us a call at 612-590-8000 and we’ll help you pick the right-sized vehicle, and the best approach to work within your time-frame and budget.