Fargo-Moorhead to Minneapolis and Minneapolis to Fargo-Moorhead – Private Car Services – SUV Van Shuttle Bus Transportation
CITY TO CITY TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
Minneapolis to Fargo ND-Moorhead MN transportation services | Private Car SUV Limo Van Shuttle Bus | Fargo ND-Moorhead MN to Minneapolis transportation services | Private Car SUV Limo Van Shuttle Buses | MSP airport to Fargo ND-Moorhead MN Hector FAR International airport
Solve the Minneapolis to Fargo-Moorhead transportation challenge when:
- You don't have your own vehicle
- You don't want to use your own vehicle
- Your own vehicle is not suited for the job
- You have a group of people that are going to be involved in the trip back and forth between Minneapolis and Fargo-Moorhead
Aspen Limo has vehicles that fit many situations ranging from executive class sedans to beautiful SUV's to gorgeous large high-top vans to shuttle buses to beautiful large party bus limos and more accommodating from 1 – 32 passenger capacities.
Aspen Limo and Car Services
Private Cars, SUVs, Limos, Vans, Shuttle Buses, Party Bus Limos
♦ Minneapolis to Fargo ND-Moorhead MN transportation
♦ Fargo ND-Moorhead MN to Minneapolis transportation
♦ Minneapolis MSP airport to-from Fargo Hector FAR airport
OUR NO CHARGE POLICY!
There is no per-mile charge for "point-to-point miles" when your chosen vehicle is on the road driving from our garage to your pickup location or driving from your drop-off location back to our garage. You are only charged for miles from your exact pickup location to your exact drop-off location.
BOOK YOUR FARGO-MOORHEAD TRIP ONLINE
How to Book Our Private Vehicle Transportation Services to or from Minneapolis or Fargo-Moorhead
- Click a QUICK QUOTE or RESERVATION Button
- Fill In the Online Reservation
- Add extra options to your booking, for example a Baby Seat or Meet & Greet with the driver
- Provide Your Credit Card Information
- Call 612-590-8000 24x7 (If You Need Help or Have Special Needs)
Special City-to-City Rates May Be Available Upon Request
Enjoy “By Appointment” Private Transportation
♦ Minneapolis St. Paul Area
♦ MSP International Airport
♦ Fargo-Moorhead to from Minneapolis
♦ Or Most Anywhere You Need to Go!
Regular Business Traveler?
Have us drop you at MSP International Airport and pick you up on your return!
2801 32nd Ave N, Fargo, ND 58102
Website Quick Links
For Stretch Limo | SUV | Sedan | Party Bus | Executive Van | Shuttle Bus Chauffeured Rentals:
Our Luxury Fleet is Second to None!
Our Fleet is Broad!
Our broad fleet is meticulously maintained and includes many options of color, style and interior customization for all vehicle categories; including:
- Lincoln Town Cars (3-4 passengers)
- Lexus Sedans (3-4 passengers)
- Mercedes Sedans (3-4 passengers)
- BMW Sedans (3-4 passengers)
- Luxury-Class SUVs (5-7 passengers)
- Custom Stretch Limos (6, 8 and 10 passengers)
- Custom Stretch SUV Limos (14 passengers)
- Custom Stretch and Super-Stretch H2 Hummers (14 and 18 passengers)
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Limos (12-14 passengers)
- Luxury Party Bus Limousines (32 passengers)
- Executive-Class Passenger Vans (8 passengers)
- Executive-Class Passenger Shuttle Buses (28 passengers)
Google Customer Reviews
FARGO NORTH DAKOTA
About the Fargo North Dakota Area
Fargo is a city in and the county seat of Cass County, North Dakota, United States. Being the most populous city in the state, it accounts for nearly 17% of the state population. According to the 2019 United States Census estimates, its population was 124,662, making it the 223rd-most populous city in the United States. Fargo, along with its twin city of Moorhead, Minnesota, as well as the adjacent cities of West Fargo, North Dakota and Dilworth, Minnesota, form the core of the Fargo-Moorhead, ND-MN Metropolitan Statistical Area. The MSA had a population of 257,000 in 2020.
Fargo was founded in 1871 on the Red River of the North floodplain.It is a cultural, retail, health care, educational, and industrial center for southeastern North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota. North Dakota State University is located in the city.
About the Moorhead Minnesota Area
Moorhead is a city in Clay County, Minnesota, United States, and the largest city in northwest Minnesota. The population was 38,065 according to the 2010 census. 2019 estimated population is 43,652. It is the county seat of Clay County.
Moorhead was platted in 1871. The city was named for William Galloway Moorhead, an official of the Northern Pacific Railway. Moorhead is bordered on the west by the Red River of the North and the city of Fargo, North Dakota. On the east, Moorhead is bordered by Dilworth, Minnesota. Moorhead, along with its twin city of Fargo, North Dakota, as well as adjacent West Fargo, form the core of the Fargo–Moorhead metropolitan area, which has a 2010 population of around 208,777 residents.
Aspen Limo and Car Services
Serving the Greater Minnesota Area and Beyond
City to City Ground Transportation