Private Chauffeured Limousine Architectural Tours of Minneapolis St. Paul
Private Chauffeured Architectural Tours of the Twin Cities
Over Two Centuries of Architectural Examples
Minnesota achieved legal existence as the Minnesota Territory in 1849, and became the 32nd U.S. state on May 11, 1858. The Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul and the surrounding seven county area offer up a broad range of architectural examples to see and photograph. The list is long:
- The oldest surviving house in Minnesota
- Fort Snelling overlooking the juncture of the Minnesota and Mississippi rivers
- Industry baron James J Hill’s Summit Ave. mansion
- The Minnesota state capital building
- Saint Paul’s Cathedral
- Extreme modernist-designed theaters and museums
- The University of Minnesota’s Minneapolis and Saint Paul campus buildings
- The 1905 band stand pavilion and massive year-round, glass-framed botanical conservatory at Como Park in Saint Paul
- The Vikings, Twins and Minnesota Gophers stadiums
- The striking Landmark Center building in Saint Paul with its beautifully restored courtrooms and amazing open-air Cortile design
- And much more
Group city-bus-style tours around the Twin Cities are available – but – if you want a private, chauffeured architectural tour with no schedule other than your own, Aspen Limo is the way to go!
Aspen Limo is just a phone call away to help you setup a personalized architectural tour of the Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities area. Relax in private luxury and comfort in a stretch limousine, a luxury-class SUV, or a top-of the-line Lexus or Mercedes Benz sedan.
- Start and stop whenever you like
- Change the list of things you would like to see as you go
- Avoid the hassles of traffic, finding your way, and parking
- Be able to visit with your companion or small group all along the way rather than driving
Architectural tours of the Twin Cities area are a photographers dream!
Reserve your vehicle and service offering on-line – or – call us at 612-590-8000 so that we can help you understand all your service, rates and vehicle choices available to you for your limo tour trip and ensure the reservation is set to go as far in advance as possible.
– VEHICLES MAY BE INSPECTED BY APPOINTMENT AT OUR VEHICLE SHOWROOM –