Eau Claire to Minneapolis and Minneapolis to Eau Claire – Private Car Services – SUV Van Shuttle Bus Transportation
CITY TO CITY TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
Minneapolis to Eau Claire WI transportation services | Private Car Services | SUV Limo Van Shuttle Bus transportation services | Eau Claire WI to Minneapolis limo and car services | MSP airport transfers to-from Eau Claire Chippewa Valley EAU Regional Airport
Solve the Minneapolis to Eau Claire WI transportation challenge when:
- You don't have your own vehicle
- You don't want to use your own vehicle
- Your own vehicle is not suited for the job
- You have a group of people that are going to be involved in the trip back and forth between Minneapolis and Eau Claire WI!
Aspen Limo has vehicles that fit many situations ranging from executive class sedans to beautiful SUV's to gorgeous large high-top vans to shuttle buses to beautiful large party bus limos and more accommodating from 1 – 32 passenger capacities.
Aspen Limo and Car Services
Private Cars, SUVs, Limos, Vans, Shuttle Buses, Party Bus Limos
♦ Minneapolis to Eau Claire WI transportation services
♦ Eau Claire WI to Minneapolis transportation services
♦ Minneapolis MSP airport to-from Eau Claire EAU Regional Airport
OUR NO CHARGE POLICY!
There is no per-mile charge for "point-to-point miles" when your chosen vehicle is on the road driving from our garage to your pickup location or driving from your drop-off location back to our garage. You are only charged for miles from your exact pickup location to your exact drop-off location.
BOOK YOUR EAU CLAIRE TRIP ONLINE
How to Book Our Private Vehicle Transportation Services to or from Minneapolis or Eau Claire WI
- Click a QUICK QUOTE or RESERVATION Button
- Fill In the Online Reservation
- Add extra options to your booking, for example a Baby Seat or Meet & Greet with the driver
- Provide Your Credit Card Information
- Call 612-590-8000 24x7 (If You Need Help or Have Special Needs)
Special City-to-City Rates May Be Available Upon Request
Enjoy “By Appointment” Private Transportation
♦ Minneapolis St. Paul Area
♦ MSP International Airport
♦ Eau Claire WI to-from Minneapolis
♦ Or Most Anywhere You Need to Go!
Regular Business Traveler?
Have us drop you at MSP International Airport and pick you up on your return!
3800 Starr Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Website Quick Links
For Stretch Limo | SUV | Sedan | Party Bus | Executive Van | Shuttle Bus Chauffeured Rentals:
Our Luxury Fleet is Second to None!
Our Fleet is Broad!
Our broad fleet is meticulously maintained and includes many options of color, style and interior customization for all vehicle categories; including:
- Lincoln Town Cars (3-4 passengers)
- Lexus Sedans (3-4 passengers)
- Mercedes Sedans (3-4 passengers)
- BMW Sedans (3-4 passengers)
- Luxury-Class SUVs (5-7 passengers)
- Custom Stretch Limos (6, 8 and 10 passengers)
- Custom Stretch SUV Limos (14 passengers)
- Custom Stretch and Super-Stretch H2 Hummers (14 and 18 passengers)
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Limos (12-14 passengers)
- Luxury Party Bus Limousines (32 passengers)
- Executive-Class Passenger Vans (8 passengers)
- Executive-Class Passenger Shuttle Buses (28 passengers)
Google Customer Reviews
EAU CLAIRE WISCONSIN
Here is a short description of the Wisconsin city of Eau Claire. Eau Claire is a city in Chippewa and Eau Claire counties in the west-central part of the U.S. state of Wisconsin. Located almost entirely in Eau Claire County, for which it is the county seat, the city had a population of 65,883 at the 2010 census, making it the state's ninth-largest city. Wikipedia
Eau Claire is rich in history. The area of Eau Claire was first visited by Europeans in the late 17th century. It had been occupied for thousands of years before European fur traders began settling there for trade with local Native American tribes. The First Treaty of Prairie du Chien signed in 1825 established the Chippewa River "half a day's march below the falls" as the boundary marker between the Sioux and Chippewa, and the "Clear Water River, a branch of the Chippewa" as the boundary between the Chippewa and Winnebago.
The first permanent European-American settlers arrived in 1845, and the city was officially incorporated in 1872. The extensive timber was harvested and logging was the major industry during this time; many sawmills were built as part of the lumber industry. Sawmills and other manufacturing made Eau Claire an industrial city by the late 19th century. The city was founded near the confluence of the Eau Claire and Chippewa rivers as three separate settlements. The main section of downtown is on the site of the original European-American village,
Reviews for Eau Claire based on 27 Reviews
Aspen Limo and Car Services
Serving the Greater Minnesota Area and Beyond
City to City Ground Transportation