Bismarck to Minneapolis and Minneapolis to Bismarck – Private Car Services – SUV Van Shuttle Bus Transportation
CITY TO CITY TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
Minneapolis MN to Bismarck ND transportation services | Private Car Services | SUV Limo Van Shuttle Bus transportation services | Bismarck ND to Minneapolis limo and car services | MSP airport transfers to-from Bismarck BIS Municipal Airport
Solve the Minneapolis to Bismarck North Dakota transportation challenge when:
- You don't have your own vehicle
- You don't want to use your own vehicle
- Your own vehicle is not suited for the job
- You have a group of people that are going to be involved in the trip back and forth between Minneapolis and Bismarck ND!
Aspen Limo has vehicles that fit many situations ranging from executive class sedans to beautiful SUV's to gorgeous large high-top vans to shuttle buses to beautiful large party bus limos and more accommodating from 1 – 32 passenger capacities.
Aspen Limo and Car Services
Private Cars, SUVs, Limos, Vans, Shuttle Buses, Party Bus Limos
♦ Minneapolis to Bismarck ND transportation services
♦ Bismarck ND to Minneapolis transportation services
♦ Minneapolis MSP airport to-from Bismarck BIS Municipal Airport
OUR NO CHARGE POLICY!
There is no per-mile charge for "point-to-point miles" when your chosen vehicle is on the road driving from our garage to your pickup location or driving from your drop-off location back to our garage. You are only charged for miles from your exact pickup location to your exact drop-off location.
BOOK YOUR BISMARCK ND TRIP ONLINE
How to Book Our Private Vehicle Transportation Services to or from Minneapolis MN or Bismarck ND
- Click a QUICK QUOTE or RESERVATION Button
- Fill In the Online Reservation
- Add extra options to your booking, for example a Baby Seat or Meet & Greet with the driver
- Provide Your Credit Card Information
- Call 612-590-8000 24x7 (If You Need Help or Have Special Needs)
Special City-to-City Rates May Be Available Upon Request
Enjoy “By Appointment” Private Transportation
♦ Minneapolis St. Paul Area
♦ MSP International Airport
♦ Bismarck ND to-from Minneapolis
♦ Or Most Anywhere You Need to Go!
Regular Business Traveler?
Have us drop you at MSP International Airport and pick you up on your return!
2301 University Dr, Bismarck, ND 58504
Website Quick Links
For Stretch Limo | SUV | Sedan | Party Bus | Executive Van | Shuttle Bus Chauffeured Rentals:
Our Luxury Fleet is Second to None!
Our Fleet is Broad!
Our broad fleet is meticulously maintained and includes many options of color, style and interior customization for all vehicle categories; including:
- Lincoln Town Cars (3 passengers)
- Lexus Sedans (3 passengers)
- Mercedes Sedans (3 passengers)
- BMW Sedans (3 passengers)
- Luxury-Class SUVs (5 passengers)
- Custom Stretch Limos (6, 8 and 10 passengers)
- Custom Stretch SUV Limos (14 passengers)
- Custom Stretch and Super-Stretch H2 Hummers (14 and 18 passengers)
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Limos (12-14 passengers)
- Luxury Party Bus Limousines (32 passengers)
- Executive-Class Passenger Vans (8 passengers)
- Executive-Class Passenger Shuttle Buses (28 passengers)
Google Customer Reviews
BISMARCK NORTH DAKOTA
Here is a short description of the North Dakota city of Bismarck ND Bismarck is the capital city of North Dakota. The tall, art deco North Dakota State Capitol is set on landscaped grounds. Nearby, the North Dakota Heritage Center & State Museum traces the state’s natural and cultural history. The restored Former Governors’ Mansion dates back to the late 19th century. By the Missouri River, the Dakota Zoo is home to grizzly bears and endangered Bengal tigers. ― Google
Bismarck was founded by European-Americans in 1872 on the east bank of the Missouri River. It has been North Dakota's capital city since 1889, when the state was created from the Dakota Territory and admitted to the Union. Bismarck is across the river from Mandan, named after a historic Native American tribe of the area. The two cities make up the core of the Bismarck–Mandan Metropolitan Statistical Area. The North Dakota State Capitol, the tallest building in the state, is in central Bismarck. The state government employs more than 4,600 in the city. As a hub of retail and health care, Bismarck is the economic center of south-central North Dakota. - Wikipedia
- Construction Equipment & Contractors
- Business & Professional Services
- Health & Medicine
- Industry & Agriculture
- Real Estate
- Automotive & Marine
- Computers & Electronics
- Legal & Financial
- Personal Services & Care
Bismarck is in Burleigh County and is one of the best places to live in North Dakota. Living in Bismarck offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Bismarck there are a lot of coffee shops and parks and entertainment in general. The public schools in Bismarck are above average. Many families and young professionals live in Bismarck and residents tend to be conservative. The public schools in Bismarck are above average.
Bismarck ND Elevation: 1,686′
Bismarck ND Weather: Click link for current information.
Bismarck ND Population: 72,777 (2019)
Bismarck ND Local time: Click link for current information.
BISMARCK NORTH DAKOTA EDUCATION
Colleges and Universities Located Near Bismarck North Dakota
There are three colleges and a university in Bismarck. Bismarck State College is a two-year public college, the largest degree-granting institution in the city, and a member of the North Dakota University System.
- The University of Mary is a four-year university, operated by the Benedictine Sisters of Annunciation Monastery.
- United Tribes Technical College is a two-year tribal college.
- Sanford Health, formerly Medcenter One, operates a nursing school that offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. The campus is just north of the medical center in central Bismarck.
Bismarck North Dakota K-12 Public Schools
Bismarck has 16 public Elementary Schools, 3 public Middle Schools, and 4 public High Schools.
The Bismarck School District The Bismarck Public School District has been in the public education business for 145 years (since 1874); Linda Slaughter had a private school in 1874 for a year. The first graduating class was in 1887, when two people graduated. In May of 2020, BPS graduated 862 seniors. The oldest building is part of BHS, built in 1934. The newest school is Legacy High, which opened in 2015.
We are the largest school district in the state, with 13,276 students on the first day of 2020-21 and 2,160 employees. We have over 500 classrooms in 16 grade schools, 3 middle schools, 3 senior high schools, an alternative high school, a Career Academy and Technical Center, and an early childhood education program (BECEP).
Aspen Limo and Car Services
Serving the Greater Minnesota Area and Beyond
City to City Ground Transportation