Rochester to Minneapolis and Minneapolis to Rochester – Private Car Services – SUV Van Shuttle Bus Transportation
CITY TO CITY TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
Minneapolis to Rochester MN transportation services | Private Car SUV Limo Van Shuttle Bus | Rochester MN to Minneapolis transportation services | Private Car SUV Limo Van Shuttle Buses | Rochester MN to MSP airport | MSP airport to Rochester MN
Solve the Minneapolis to Rochester transportation challenge when:
- You don't have your own vehicle
- You don't want to use your own vehicle
- Your own vehicle is not suited for the job
- You have a group of people that are going to be involved in the trip back and forth between Minneapolis and Rochester MN!
Aspen Limo has vehicles that fit many situations ranging from executive class sedans to beautiful SUV's to gorgeous large high-top vans to shuttle buses to beautiful large party bus limos and more accommodating from 1 – 32 passenger capacities.
Aspen Limo and Car Services
Private Cars, SUVs, Limos, Vans, Shuttle Buses, Party Bus Limos
♦ Minneapolis to Rochester MN transportation services
♦ Rochester MN to Minneapolis transportation services
♦ Minneapolis MSP airport to-from Rochester RST airport
OUR NO CHARGE POLICY!
There is no per-mile charge for "point-to-point miles" when your chosen vehicle is on the road driving from our garage to your pickup location or driving from your drop-off location back to our garage. You are only charged for miles from your exact pickup location to your exact drop-off location.
Click Here for Google Map DirectionsDriving distance from Minneapolis (MSP) to Rochester (RST) is 90 miles and travel time by car is about 1 hour 30 minutes.
BOOK YOUR ROCHESTER TRIP ONLINE
How to Book Our Private Vehicle Transportation Services to or from Minneapolis or Rochester MN
- Click a QUICK QUOTE or RESERVATION Button
- Fill In the Online Reservation
- Add extra options to your booking, for example a Baby Seat or Meet & Greet with the driver
- Provide Your Credit Card Information
- Call 612-590-8000 24x7 (If You Need Help or Have Special Needs)
Special City-to-City Rates May Be Available Upon Request
Enjoy “By Appointment” Private Transportation
♦ Minneapolis St. Paul Area
♦ MSP International Airport
♦ Rochester Minnesota to from Minneapolis
♦ Or Most Anywhere You Need to Go!
Regular Business Traveler?
Have us drop you at MSP International Airport and pick you up on your return!
7600 Helgerson Dr SW, Rochester, MN 55902
Website Quick Links
For Stretch Limo | SUV | Sedan | Party Bus | Executive Van | Shuttle Bus Chauffeured Rentals:
Our Luxury Fleet is Second to None!
Our Fleet is Broad!
Our broad fleet is meticulously maintained and includes many options of color, style and interior customization for all vehicle categories; including:
- Lincoln Town Cars (3 passengers)
- Lexus Sedans (3 passengers)
- Mercedes Sedans (3 passengers)
- BMW Sedans (3 passengers)
- Luxury-Class SUVs (5 passengers)
- Custom Stretch Limos (6, 8 and 10 passengers)
- Custom Stretch SUV Limos (14 passengers)
- Custom Stretch and Super-Stretch H2 Hummers (14 and 18 passengers)
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Limos (12-14 passengers)
- Luxury Party Bus Limousines (32 passengers)
- Executive-Class Passenger Vans (8 passengers)
- Executive-Class Passenger Shuttle Buses (28 passengers)
Google Customer Reviews
About the City of Rochester Minnesota
Rochester is a city founded in 1854 in the U.S. state of Minnesota and is the county seat of Olmsted County located on the Zumbro River's south fork in Southeast Minnesota. It is Minnesota's third-largest city and the largest city located outside the Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of 2018, the Rochester metropolitan area had a population estimated at 219,802. According to the 2010 United States Census the city had a population of 106,769. The U.S. Census Bureau estimated that the 2019 population was 118,935. It is the home of the Mayo Clinic and a major IBM facility, one of the company's largest at its peak.
Aspen Limo and Car Services
Serving the Greater Minnesota Area and Beyond
City to City Ground Transportation